When It’s Time To Invest in Your Health. Good health can so easily be taken for granted. Until maybe you don’t feel as good as you once did. Perhaps you’ve put on a little weight. Or you don’t get out […]
From Brisbane – traveling north Directions From Brisbane.pdf From Hastings St & Gympie Terrace on the Noosa River Directions from Hastings St.pdf Google Map See the full map on Google.
Make your online booking here for one of our pavilion suites at Alaya Verde. Viewing on a mobile device? Click here.
The accommodation at Alaya Verde Luxury Nature Bed & Breakfast consists of two luxury private pavilion rooms, each with a clean contemporary style, and private open patios overlooking the properties grounds and wildlife. Additionally we have a third separate pavilion overlooking the silver perch pond main communal area which flows through to the pool. This pavilion has tropical French inspired décor, a queen size bed and a separate private bathroom with bath. Each private suite is individually designed with comfortable attractive furnishings and décor. The bathroom in the Gold Suite has an outdoor bath area with a single spa bath with a view to the stars and moon. Phone 0411 399873
The Alaya Verde Suites enjoy a rich hinterland wildlife environment…
Many mornings can be spent laying in bed whilst watching kangaroos directly off your patio. Nestled among secluded native subtropic forest gardens is our private walking tracks, which if taken lead to quiet sanctuaries designed for contemplation of nature.
- An organically sourced rich range of extravagant breakfasts are supplied. Please let us know what you love for breakfast and we will endeavor to source it for you. e.g. Home made sourdough bread, jams, eggs, hams and fruits.
- Use of lap pool located between each of the separate rooms.
- Slow burning romantic wood fire in lounge/living area.
- Private sanctuary bedrooms – great for couples wanting a weekend away from the kids
- Separate lounge with soft, comfortable suite and large tv in main living area
- Dining area
- DVD, CD, IPOD connection and on wall TV systems, in rooms.
- Fine bed and luxurious bath linen included.
- Ceiling fans.
- Eco conscious and all with passive solar design.
- Natural cooling from lake breezes and tree canopies.
- Mukti Botanicals organic skin and hair care range.
- Undercover car parking.